Wounds

In-between ....... Motivation

"Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope."
Martin Luther King jr.

Another in-between, it becomes a habit to post something else for a while; a thought, an experience, an opinion, in-between the chapters of the BITE model
It's been almost half a year since I've started writing. Writing down my thoughts and sorting it all out for me.
I do it using the BITE model as everyone can read. It causes me to methodically go through many points where I have experienced missteps in the Focolare Movement.

I can't write everything openly. My identity must be kept secret for several reasons. I could say more but I won't and actually I'm glad about that. It makes me focus on the deeper layers. Although I am not an analyst or a professor in some discipline, I try to unravel a little bit of every point I address.

In the beginning I wanted to reach many followers, many people. Now I don't care so much anymore. Anyone who wants to read it is welcome. Whether it's someone unfamiliar with the Focolare Movement, an ex-member, an internal member or even the president, these are my thoughts, my opinions, my way of putting everything into place. I don't care so much what people think of me or whether they have their own thoughts about me, it says more about those people than it does about me. It's about my freedom and I don't care one iota what others think of it.

Because this way has helped me to put into words what happened to me. It has helped me to be able to reflect on what I devoted myself to for so many years but has been swept away like sand between my fingers.

I see my words stir something in people. The many comments tell that every time. And even though I didn't expect that, I now understand that I might be contributing a little to clarify things that happened to others as well.

Whether I should continue or stop doesn't matter anymore. My calling voice is a small one, I don't belong to any organization. If I stop it's because it's good. The post stays, the blog stays.
Here I have had the opportunity to express myself as a free spirit.

Roho Ya Bure.


Intermezzo ....... Motivazione

Un'altro intermezzo, diventa un'abitudine postare qualcos'altro per un po'; un pensiero, un'esperienza, un'opinione, tra i capitoli del modello BITE.
È passato quasi sei mesi da quando ho iniziato a scrivere. Annotare i miei pensieri e sistemare tutto per me.
Lo faccio usando il modello BITE poiché tutti possono leggere. Mi fa ripercorrere metodicamente molti punti in cui ho sperimentato passi falsi nel Movimento dei Focolari.

Non posso scrivere tutto apertamente. La mia identità deve essere tenuta segreta per diversi motivi. Potrei dire di più ma non lo farò e anzi ne sono contento. Mi fa concentrare sugli strati più profondi. Anche se non sono un analista o un professore in qualche disciplina, cerco di svelare un po' ogni punto che affronto.

All'inizio volevo raggiungere molti followers, molte persone. Ora non mi interessa più così tanto. Chiunque voglia leggerlo è il benvenuto. Che sia uno sconosciuto del Movimento dei Focolari, un ex membro, un membro interno o anche il Presidente, questi sono i miei pensieri, le mie opinioni, il mio modo di mettere tutto a posto. Non mi interessa molto quello che le persone pensano di me o se hanno i loro pensieri su di me, dice più su quelle persone che su di me. Riguarda la mia libertà e non mi interessa per niente cosa ne pensano gli altri.

Perché questo modo mi ha aiutato a mettere in parole quello che mi è successo. Mi ha aiutato poter riflettere su ciò a cui mi sono dedicato per tanti anni ma che è stato spazzato via come sabbia tra le mie dita.

Vedo che le mie parole suscitano qualcosa nelle persone. I tanti commenti lo dicono ogni volta. E anche se non me lo aspettavo, ora capisco che forse sto contribuendo un po' a chiarire cose che sono successe anche ad altri.

Se devo continuare o smettere non ha più importanza. La mia voce di chiamata è piccola, non appartengo a nessuna organizzazione. Se smetto è perché è buono. Il post resta, il blog resta.
Qui ho avuto l'opportunità di esprimermi come uno spirito libero. 

Roho Ya Bure.

Il testo italiano è stato tradotto con Google Translate.
© Photo - Paper Tyari 

Comments

  1. Dear Roho Ya Bure, thank you so much for your honesty and sharing in freedom!! Big hug💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your reflections and path toward freedom are very important and helped to shed light on many critical issues within the Focolare Movement. Thank you!💐❤😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I enjoy all your posts. Hope to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Anyone can post on this blog. But comment like an adult! It may be that you disagree with the topics or examples but please write it nicely. Any form of insult or vulgar words will not be posted. What you write says more about you than about this blog!

Chiunque può postare su questo blog. Ma commenta come un adulto! Può darsi che tu non sia d'accordo con gli argomenti o gli esempi, ma per favore scrivilo gentile. Non verrà postata alcuna forma di insulto o parole volgari. Quello che scrivi dice più di te che di questo blog!